Mobile Operators Business Challenges
With the explosion of Mobile Data Services particularly in countries where Mycom has customers, the average revenue per user for voice services will be overtaken by the data services ARPU in the years to come.
Consequently operators have radically changed their business strategy. They have moved from a profitable model, where delivering quality voice services at any location point was the main objective, to a more challenging one, where they need to transform their business into a customer-centric and OPEX/CAPEX optimization organization while managing the 4G/LTE technology introduction and migration.
Between world regions, operators are deploying 3G or 3.5G Networks and are concentrating their efforts in delivering new high-speed data services, whereas others are engaged in the 4G migration. But in all cases operators in all parts of the world operate more complex hybrid Network infrastructures that will never cease growing and changing, deliverying more and more data services. Through its solution for Multi-Broadband Access Technology Mycom is the answer to managing current 2G/3G technologies to maximize the return on investment, while introducing new 4G Long Term Evolutions services and managing their launch/introduction as well as the soon to come service and inftrastructure migration.
The advanced expert capabilities within NIMS-PrOptima’s™ enable service providers to smartly plan, manage and optimize their converged hybrid 2G/3G/4G networks, allowing them to effectively expand their existing 2G/3G network domains, maximize their investment in femtocells and optimize the introduction of LTE, focusing on resource intensive applications and services.
How MYCOM Addresses these Challenges
NIMS-PrOptima’s™ technology neutral architecture is NGOSS compliant and is capable of managing performance data collection within a unique multi-technology, multi-vendor and multi-domain environment. Regardless of whether you operate a multi-wireless acccess Network, you will automatically get the performance of your data and voice services from the customer and network points of views.
MYCOM’s NIMS-PrOptima™ ensures the following benefits to Wireless operators:
- Multi-technology and multi-vendor solution that supports fast Mobile Technology evolutions across 2G, 3G and now 4G:
- Multi-Broadband access technologies: GERAN, UTRAN, evolved UTRAN, HSxPA, WiMAX, CDMA, EvDO, Wifi, GSM-R etc.
- Multi Core generation: Circuit Switch (CS), Packet Switch (PS), evolved PC, NGN/IMS, including VAS platforms
- Multi Transport layers: SDH, PDH, ATM, MPLS, MetroEthernet
- 10 years worldwide experience with tier 1 operators
- True convergent platform
- NIMS-PrOptima™ supports Mobile, Fixed and IP network equipments and services within a single system and database
- Multi-mediation of performance and configuration data from any files, databases, SNMP nodes, events,etc.
- Support the mediation volumes necessary to manage customer, service and network performance data
- Multi-dimensional data-warehouse allowing to link the mobile service, IP transport and customer services and applications
- Future-proof and scalable solution that ensures real Return on Investment
- Limiting OPEX and CAPEX expenditures
- Service centric solution that that focuses on customer experience
- Revolution in the way operators work today thanks to advanced reporting and analysis capabilities, including Advanced Telco modules such as GIS, profiling or the Decision Support system
- It allows the automation of your operations and engineering business processes as a pre-requisite to your self-optimizing and self-managing 4G Netowrks, thanks to the Decision Support Systems
- Easy to deploy, upgrade and administer platform that dramatically decreases the global TCO of the solution
- Off-the-shelf strategy that avoids uncontrollable integration tax and limits the Total Cost of Ownership
NIMS-PrOptima™ will revolutionize the way you work by automating in full the business processes and by making them transparent to end users. Our solution will naturally become business critical and central to the operations & engineering processes, sending in near real time the precise information as a result of cross-domain proactive analysis or by providing the relevant predictive management analysis to each entity in your organization.
OSS/BSS Services for Wireless Operators
- Software System Deployment & integration
- Customization Services
- System transformation Services
- OSS Consulting & Design
- End-to End Trouble Shooting Services