Terms and Conditions of Use
The term 'MYCOM' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without MYCOM's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
MYCOM is committed to protecting your privacy. We want you to feel secure when visiting our Web site and this section explains what information we collect about users of our Web site and describes how we will use it.
In compliance with European Parliament EC directives and the UK Data Protection Act 1998, we follow strict security procedures and take appropriate measures to ensure that the information about you is not damaged, destroyed or disclosed to a third party except trusted third partners in accordance with this policy, and unauthorized access to it is prevented.
What information do we collect?
MYCOM collects the following:
• information we learn about you from the transactions you undertake with us
• information requests for communication from MYCOM which include the email addresses of clicked urls embedded within an email message body
• CVs when submitting an online application for a position within MYCOM.
How do we use the information we collect?
We are committed to protecting your privacy, and will only use the information in the following ways:
• to determine what is most effective about our Web site
• to personalize your experience with us and enable us to identify ways to improve it
• to notify you about changes to the functionality of our Web site
• to send you information that we think you may be interested in based on your stated areas of interest and any information you have requested.
Our regular email communication, to which you may have subscribed, contains urls. The urls clicked within the message body are used to gauge user interest, which helps us make future communication more useful and assists us to customize the content provided to you.
By sending your CV and job application to MYCOM, you acknowledge and agree that MYCOM may use the information about you supplied in your application, or subsequently supplied, in order to consider you as a candidate for present or future employment, may forward details of your skills and experience, without your contact data, to our clients for them to assess your suitability for inclusion on their projects as part of our team and for inclusion in your employment records if you subsequently become an MYCOM employee.
MYCOM may also contact you using the contact details you have provided if we require further confirmation from you. MYCOM may request permission to use our clients’ company logos for marketing purposes. Your company logo will not be used for any other purpose. Trademarks and copyright remain the property of the client’s company.
We may also use data for other purposes, which we will describe to you before we collect the information.
If you have any requests concerning the use of your information please contact the email address below.
Disclosure and retention of your information
Information will be stored so that our files can be kept up to date.
If you apply for a position or submit your CV we may, as permitted by law, retain the information for a reasonable time. We will also retain your CV in the event that you do not take up employment with MYCOM, for reference purposes for a reasonable time and to enable us to take it into account if you apply again or to contact you if a suitable vacancy arises in the future.
You may apply for subject access to view the data which we hold on you at any time for a reasonable fee to cover our costs.
Data access and modifications
You are entitled to request details of the personal information we hold about you and may request that we amend it if the information we hold is inaccurate. Requests should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may contact you by post, fax, email or telephone.