MYCOM recognizes that strong partnerships with its customers, complimentary system vendors, network equipment suppliers, resellers and systems integrators are essential for success in today’s demanding telecommunications environment.
MYCOM’s Partner Program is designed to optimise the efforts of all our partners who contribute to the successful marketing, deployment and integration of our class leading performance management system - NIMS-PrOptima.
MYCOM offers a range of partnerships depending on:
- The engagement role you wish to have be it in selling, deploying or integrating our products
- The industry background, skills and experience you have in delivering OSS and in particular service assurance solutions
Our partners generally fall into three main categories:
Our Channel Partners resell and deploy our products under OEM or reseller agreements:
These are companies, typically network equipment vendors and complimentary independent software vendors (ISVs), who have integrated MYCOM’s products with their own OSS offering to market and deploy them as part of their overall OSS suite. These relationships involve close technical and commercial collaboration over many years with significant commitments for both parties.
Our reseller partners are typically Systems Integrators, complimentary ISVs or local distributors who integrate and deploy NIMS-PrOptima™ either as a point solution or, more usually, as part of a wider OSS requirement.
Reseller Partners are eligible for MYCOM’s accreditation scheme which provides increasing benefits depending on the number of project engagements.
This category is for organisations and independent consultants who bring new opportunities to MYCOM and actively promote and support our selling efforts with the prospective customers. Referral partners typically have strong existing relationships with prospective customers but may currently lack the necessary skills to deploy NIMS-PrOptima™ as a reseller partner.
This category covers all the many technical relationships MYCOM has with Network Equipment Providers, computer hardware suppliers and software vendors and enables our end-customers to benefit from proven integrated end to end OSS solutions covering multiple telecom domains. These partnership typically involve close collaboration for product integration and testing which enhance the overall offering, capabilities and deployment of both party’s products.
All our partners benefit from opportunities for additional revenue generation whether directly through:
- software license resale or referral fees
- deployment, integration and support services
- legacy data migration services
- advanced consulting services
or indirectly through being able to offer:
- a class leading performance management system as part of an overall service assurance or OSS solution
- a differentiated solution
- an extended solution to address additional operator domains
- proven integration with our products in support of their own equipment or software sales efforts.